You are here: HOME » PRODUCTS » Stone Product » CNC & Waterjet » Flower Medallion
Share to:

Flower Medallion

1. Top quality natural stone material
2. Size & thickness as client's request
3. Small order accepted
4. OEM is welcomed
5. Strict quality control before shipment

  • HZX STONE
  • 68029190
  • Color: mixed
Specification:
Quantity:
Marble Stone Mosaic Medallion/Waterjet for Flooring

Common size is: Diameter=2000mm or 2500mm.

We supply marble Medallion / mosaic medallion for your projects with good price

1) Name: Natural Stone Waterjet cutting Medallion Inlay Stone Mosaic Pattern

2) Material: Marble,Granite, Limestone, Travertine etc.

3) Pattern Size: 80x80cm, 100x100cm, 120x120cm, 160x160cm etc.
Border Line Size: 15x60cm, 18x60cm etc.
Round Diameter: 60/80/100/120cm etc,
Thickness: 10mm, 12mm, 20mm etc.
* Designing by customized are welcome.

4) Package: strong wooden crates by foam plastic covering.

5) Delivery: within 25 days after order confirmed

6) Payment: 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. or L/ C at sight
 

Contact Us

Contact Details

 
 Add:  12/F, Hualun International Building, 
1 Guyan Road, Xiang'an District, Xiamen China. 

 Post Code: 361008
 Tel:  0086-592-5987584
 Fax:  0086-592-5127966
 E-mail: stonesale@hzxco.com
  Mobile: 
0086-13860479692 Mina
Mobile: 0086-13959299885 Selina
 Our Wbesite

Contact Us
Copyright © Xiamen HongZhanXing Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Site Map
我要啦免费统计